Comment on page

Deflationary: CZRED

Earn passive income while preserving capital with deflationary tokenomics.
Every token that launches within the CZODIAC ecosystem with CZUSD liquidity is eligible to be paid out as yield to CZR holders. Ecosystem tokens are purchased whenever the backing ratio of CZUSD exceeds 80% and the liquid backing ratio exceeds 20%. These tokens are then distribtued to CZR stakers on via the Red Pools (also known as Tribe Pools, since the ecosystem tokens are from the FairTribe launch program).


On November 25, 2022, the CZR token was launched with a total supply of 450,000 tokens. Of these, 88% were distributed through the BurnPool staking program over the course of 90 days. The remaining 12% was added to the Pancakeswap liquidity pool, which was paired with 100,000 CZUSD at a $1 valuation and made available for trading on
With every DEX trade, a portion of the transaction value is burned (9%) and a portion is used as rewards for Rabbit NFT stakers (1%). FairTribe BurnPay technology is used to utilize the increased locked CZUSD in liquidity to purchase products from FairTribe partners, which are then distributed to CZR stakers on The Rabbit NFT stakers, as founding members of the CZODIAC ecosystem, receive the 1% tax reward. These NFTs can be minted on
No fees are applied to standard token transfers.

Earning with CZR

As a holder of CZR, you have access to two dynamic earning opportunities - TribePools and Weekly Trading Games.
  1. 1.
    TribePools - Maximize Your Earnings Join the TribePools program and increase your earnings with CZR. By staking your CZR in TribePools, you become eligible to receive rewards in the form of partner FairTribe tokens every second from the FairTribe launchpad. This provides a constant flow of income and helps you grow your investment over time.
  2. 2.
    Weekly Trading Games - Test Your Trading Skills Put your trading skills to the test with CZR's Weekly Trading Games. These games offer a fun and competitive environment for traders to showcase their abilities and earn prizes in the form of CZR and other partner tokens. Whether you're a seasoned trader or just starting out, these games provide a unique and thrilling opportunity to earn rewards with CZR.
Get involved in the exciting world of CZR and start earning today!